Our Collection of your Information
The information we collect may include your personal data, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses and other data that may identify you.
Our Use of your Personal Data
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- delivering the products and services that you have requested;
- managing your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- communicating with you by email, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device;
- allowing you to register for events
Our Disclosure of your Personal Data to Third Parties
We don’t share your personal data with third parties.
Accuracy of Personal data
We do our best to ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the customers we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
We do our best to ensure that the personal data stored in the device and communication are secured by using the HTTPS protocol and secured encryption.